Forum - Puzzling Conversations

Subject - Entire collection must go!

You may be able to see and do more if you log in or register.

04/15/2022 08:01am   by   deedub  
Is anyone interested in taking my entire collection of puzzles? FREE! You just pay shipping.

I've tried to do puzzles a second time but for some reason I can't get excited about a puzzle I have already completed once. They will be dropped off at Goodwill unless someone wants to take them off my hands.
    report     reply
04/15/2022 08:22am   by   Glenn & Tina S. (site owners)  
How many are we talking? I would like them. I will pass them on after doing them.
    report     reply
04/16/2022 06:40am   by   deedub  
There are 20 altogether. Let me figure out the shipping cost and get back to you.
    report     reply
04/16/2022 07:06am   by   Glenn & Tina S. (site owners)  
Just put them in a box (as few as possible) and let me know the size and weight. I can calculate the shipping. :)
    report     reply
04/16/2022 07:10am   by   deedub  
Wow! Pirate Ship says approx $80.00 Let me know if that's doable... I have another message from someone right here in Charlotte - you were first come first serve.
    report     reply
04/16/2022 07:11am   by   deedub  
2 big Chewy boxes 24x17x11 @ 25 pounds each
    report     reply
04/16/2022 07:23am   by   Glenn & Tina S. (site owners)  
OH WOW! Yes, that is a lot more than I was thinking. Although on a per-puzzle basis that isn't too bad. But if you have someone local, that would be a better deal all the way around. Thanks for working with me though. Just out of curiosity, how many are fitting in each box? I can picture a real life game of tetris going on to make them fit. :)
    report     reply
04/16/2022 07:55am   by   deedub  
Real life Tetris! Exactly! 10 per box I guess.... lots of little boxes and a couple of big ones to make it interesting. I'll let Amanda know she can come and pick them up.

BTW - this has always been a great idea and thanks for maintaining the site, but shipping has been too expensive.
    report     reply
04/16/2022 08:40am   by   Glenn & Tina S. (site owners)  
Yes, shipping is the pain. I hope it grows enough to make local trades take off a couple areas are starting to pick up. Glad you like it.
    report     reply

To get the most out of the website Log In or Register