Forum - Puzzling Conversations

Subject - Age Of Discovery: 1,000 pieces from Ingooood

barcode: X0023Z2AVD
view: puzzle details or larger image

You may be able to see and do more if you log in or register.

12/27/2023 06:59am   by   Dewey  
This puzzle which was supposed to be new and unopened and seemed to be that way was missing about 150 to 200 pieces. We put the puzzle together painstakingly and intend to throw it in the trash. This is the worst puzzle we have ever put together. I blame no one but Ingooood, the maker, for the problem. Not good!
    report     reply
12/27/2023 07:37am   by   Glenn & Tina S. (site owners)  
Wow! That is quite unusual. I've heard of 1 or 2 missing from the factory. But I guess anything is possible. Did you contact the company? Did you get it as a trade on this site? If it was in the plastic I would assume you could contact the company.
    report     reply
12/27/2023 08:14am   by   Dewey  
The puzzle was in plastic that I had to cut off. We are thinking about contacting Ingooood with a picture attached. Part of my problem is I can't prove where or how I obtained the puzzle. We are debating whether it is worth the trouble. We also were totally shocked at how many pieces (estimated) were missing. We have never experienced anything like this before. We went ahead and put the puzzle together because we didn't want to be defeated by the challange. Kind of dumb but that was our logic.
    report     reply

To get the most out of the website Log In or Register