How It Works
What is the site for?
- Cataloging your current puzzle collection.
- Tracking puzzels you had in the past.
- Tracking puzzles you want in the future.
- Trading puzzles through the mail or in person.
- Selling and buying puzzles.
- Any other use you can come up with.
Find a puzzle
- Search for a puzzle.
- Puzzles that are for sale or trade by members are marked and sorted to the top of the list.
- Pick one of the puzzles the list that comes up.
- Below the puzzle description, you can click on the offers from the members.
- If no members have the puzzle you are looking for, or you want a new copy rather than a used one, you can buy it using our Amazon link in most cases.
- When you are done with the puzzle, list it here on the site.
Adding puzzles to your collection
Use the barcode on the side of the puzzle box to
Add A Puzzle
- Follow the on-screen instructions to put the puzzle in your collection.
- Once a puzzle is in your collection, you can mark it for trade or sale if you want.
- You don't have to list puzzles for the public to see.
- You can use this site to keep track the puzzles you have or had.
- If you loan puzzles to your friends, you can track who you loaned them to.
Trade or sell a puzzle from your collection
- Once a puzzle is in your collection, and you have marked it for trade or sale, other members of the site will contact you about your offer.
- Make your own arrangements for the sale or trade using our messaging system.
- A sale is where the buyer pays for the puzzle and/or shipping.
- A trade is where each person pays for shipping the puzzle to the other and no money changes hands.
When you no longer own the puzzle, switch it from one you HAVE to one you HAD so you can keep track of the puzzles you have previously owned.
When you do a trade or sale through this site, this switch happen automatically. You only need to do it manually if you dispose of the
puzzle outside of this website.
Want to share your private collection?
- There is a special link on your account page to let you share your collection.
- The link is just above your puzzles.
- When you click this link, you will see a popup asking you how you want to share.
- You can share your puzzles in three ways...
- Puzzles visible to the public only.
- Your all the puzzles you HAVE including ones not listed for sale or trade.
- Your entire puzzle collection including ones you HAVE or HAD.
How to read the puzzle list pages.
The puzzle list page shows pictures, descriptions and a lot of other information about each puzzle. These lists show up on the
home page, search page and on profile pages. They are all very similar. Below you can see a sample image and the description of
each part of the puzzle listing.
- This puzzle is available for trade.
- The preview image of the puzzle.
- This marker shows the puzzle is 3D. (physically or visually)
- The name of the puzzle.
- This puzzle is on your wish list.
- The number of pieces for this puzzle.
- How close the owner of this puzzle is to you.
- This puzzle is one you have or had in the past.
- This puzzle has 1 missing piece.
- This puzzle is wanted by others.
- This puzzle is available to buy.
Yes there is a lot of information packed into that small preview block. Not all of those items will be
shown on all puzzles of course.
Last Modified: 02/09/2020 11:19am